Dr Dyer’s Daily Dozen
Simple Reminders to help you Co-Create your World
From: “The Power of Intention.”
- Want more for others than you do for yourself.
- Think from the end. See yourself as already having accomplished that which you feel is missing.
- Be an appreciator rather than a depreciator.
- Know that you are an object of well-being. You emanated from a state of well-being.
- Notice resistance. Observe thoughts that say, “I can’t”
- Contemplate yourself as surrounded by the conditions you intend to have in your life.
- Remember the Law of Allowing. Take the path of least resisytance to summon the energy of intention.
- Practice radical humility. Leave your ego at the door.
- Be in a state of gratitude.
- Remind yourself always that you cannot relieve a problem by condemning it.
- Play the Match Game. Match your thoughts up to a field of intention.